A3P was created in 1986 to meet the needs of industries and enable them to cope with rapidly changing technologies and production processes and control.
The A3P Association is a place for exchange and expertise between specialists.
With its members, A3P is present through its subsidiaries in 6 countries: Algeria, Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Switzerland and Tunisia.
It is through events (congresses, meetings, forums) qu'A3P has provided leadership in its field.
The objectives of the Association are:
- Maintain, improve and promote industry standards and control.
- Provide and communicate all technical information in the field of clean and sterile.Promote industrial cooperation with national and European.
- Promote training of personnel.
- Promote international exchanges in the areas of sterile products.
- Promote the establishment and development of sister associations in Europe.
- Be a place for exchange of technical, scientific and user friendly among all professionals involved with the same objective: the quality of health.
- Contribute to the publication of articles and revues.