Save The Date !
Combination products are therapeutic and diagnosis products combining drugs, devices and/or biological products. With the manufacture of new targeted drugs which are mostly sterile products, regulators are expecting to receive a great number of combination products to review. Given that combination products are comprised of components that would usually be regulated by various types of regulatory bodies, NBE manufacturers are facing new challenges on all aspects of products development and management, including preclinical tests, clinical investigations, marketing applications, manufacturing and quality control, and then after approval of changes. Come and share you experience of with us process validation of combination products, the preparation of your file, the various ways to be in compliance with the new FDA regulation, which is applicable since April 2019.
No simultaneous translation
Tuesday 6 October 2020
Sold out exhibition.
|Company||Stand Number||Company||Stand Number|
|GROUPE JBT||1||OPTIMA PHARMA||6|
|SOFAST||3||B BRAUN MEDICAL||8|
|EUROFINS MEDICAL DEVICE TESTING||4||STERIS||9|
Services included with the stand
- A dedicated exhibition area on which you can install your communication products and tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, products, etc. …A basic equipment including a 140×60 cm, 2 chaises et 1 raccordement électrique(2kw) table, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw) without a protective circuit breaker.
- Breaks and meals listed in the programme
- Unlimited Wifi
- A badge that allows you free access to the entire technical and scientific programme
- The list of the event participants
- Possibility to register an additional person at the special “accompanying” rate (500 € ex-taxes)
Depending on your requirements and preferences, you can contact Nina Chatré :
Phone: +33 (0)7 58 68 94 49
Fax: +33 (0)4 37 28 30 60
Mail: A3P, 30 rue Pré-Gaudry – Lyon 69007 FRANCE
Route de Berne 148
+41 21 654 24 24