Save The Date!
Enjoy your events in the best conditions.
It’s official! We have received authorization from the French government to organize on-site professional events. We are delighted to be able to welcome you and reunite everyone safely and securely. A set of health rules have been defined and put in place at all our venues, in consultation with our local partners and in compliance with government regulations.
These rules may change depending on government guidance in each country, and A3P will adapt its protocol accordingly. The rules must be applied and followed by all attendees without exception. If this is not the case, A3P may refuse to admit a person or ask them to leave the site under the country’s Public Health Code.
All the details of our rules are available in the following section:
- Mandatory health pass in certain countries*
- Barrier gestures and good practices
- Rules in place
Cancel or make changes to your attendance free of charge up to the day before the event.
We have eased our terms and conditions to help you plan your visit with peace of mind. You can modify or cancel your attendance free of charge up to one day before the event on presentation of proof of a Covid-19-related problem (e.g. proof of a positive Covid-19 PCR test).
*For events organized in Switzerland, the COVID Certificate is mandatory. More information is available on the website of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH).
A3P has put in place these Health Rules for your Safety & that of the Team
Mandatory health pass according to the country where the event is organized.
According to the protocol established by the authorities in the country where the event is taking place, a Health Pass or proof of a negative test taken less than 72 hours previously (PCR or antigenic) and proof of identity is required at the entrance to our events.
In France, the Health Pass (pass sanitaire) must be presented in the form of a QR code (a printed copy or digital version via the #TousAntiCovid app) at the entrance to the event.
To be valid, it must correspond to:
- A full vaccination certificate: all required doses received, with at least one week since the last dose (except Johnson & Johnson/Janssen: 4 weeks).
- A certificate of a negative PCR or antigenic test taken less than 72hrs previously. Self-tests are not accepted.
- A certificate of recovery from Covid-19 : a positive PCR or antigenic test taken at least 11 days and less than 6 months previously.
For more information on the health pass, please visit the official website of the government of the country concerned.
Rules to be followed at all our events
- Masks must be worn indoor. Masks are available for all attendees at the entrance to the event, provided by A3P.
- A bottle of hand sanitizer is provided to all attendees at the venue.
- All spaces and equipment used are disinfected regularly.
- Simplified access to the venue and the different activities ( App A3P ).
- Limitation: the number of attendees at the event is defined in compliance with the regulations of the government authorities and the venue.
- Signs to remind attendees of good practices are put in place.
*For events organized in Switzerland, the COVID Certificate is mandatory. More information is available on the website of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH)