The ASBL A3P Belgium was created in February 2004. The committee of the Belgian subsidiary is made up of people from the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors either as a manufacturer or as a service provider.
The principles adopted from the outset by the Delegation and which we are careful to maintain are :
- maintain a homogeneous and multidisciplinary group
- maintain a simple but effective structure
- constitute a dynamic group
- maintain a technical and non-commercial scientific approach
- stay permanently close to the area of clean and sterile
Our 5 core values are :
- forum = place of exchange of experiences
- friendliness and friendship
- pharma and biopharma expertise
- a network
A3P Belgium organizes Forums twice a year, accompanied by company visits, during which specific subjects are covered with clean and sterile products, with the help of professionals in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields. These days are organized around a red thread dedicated to striking, innovative and general interest topics. National health authorities and academia are also involved in these discussions.
AA3P Belgium, via the members of its committee, is available to help all its members to help them solve any question and / or problem they may submit.
|Members of the committee|
|José BLAIRON||A3P Belgique||Arthur AELGOET||Myrart|
|Anne DEHAYE||Zoetis||Anne CASSART||LSB|
|Véronique DENGIS-VANDERMEULEN||Lonza||Jean MARTIN||A3P Belgique|
|Thierry DUFRASNE||Novasep||Jean-François POLLET||Chemcom|
|Vincent VANDAMME||GSK Vaccines||Frédéric MASSET||Staxs Belgium|