Microbiological control in the pharmaceutical industry is one of the fundamental pillars to have safe medicines in the market.
This year, your reference association and the A3P Spain Committee invite you to participate in 3 not-to-be-missed events within the framework of microbiological quality control:
→ The new version of Annex 1 of the GMP requires the implementation of a Contamination Control Strategy to assess the effectiveness of all monitoring and control measures used in the manufacture of medicinal products. Microbiological contamination plays a relevant role in Annex 1.
→ Testing for bacterial endotoxins both in the manufacturing process and in the final product of a sterile medicinal product is one of the main tests in the quality control of the manufacture of a medicinal product.
→ Incorporating rapid microbiology into pharmaceutical production processes increases productivity and safety, allows for earlier detection of any contamination and for fast and effective action.
|: April 22th|
|: June 17th|
|: October 19th|
- Describe a Strategic Contamination Control implementation process.
- Integrate aseptic management in a holistic way.
- Opportunity to evaluate manufacturing processes in order to simplify them, make them more flexible, integrate new technologies,….
- Formulate a CCS
- Implement a CCS and develop a strategic plan to make the strategy work as intended by mapping/designing the organizational structure, procedures, control processes, distributing resources, developing the decision-making processes, etc.
- Evaluate the CCS efficiency to ensure process performance and product quality while improving the CCS level over time.
- Learn from the current practices around the implementation of the CCS using an online survey.
Become A3P member and participate in all A3P Microbiology events at a preferential rate.
Below you will find the rates for each event depending on whether you are a member or not.
You can also participate in each event independently
|Member Price||220 €||0 €||0 €||500 €||720 €|
|Non-member Price||0 €||120 €||120 €||720 €||960 €|
Forum A3P Microbiology – in MADRID October 19th
Join the exhibition by booking a table top
|Company||Stand n°||Company||Stand n°|
|ASSOCIATES OF CAPE COD||1||…||6|
Services included with the Table Top stand
- A dedicated exhibition area where you can install your products and communication tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, product, …
A basic equipment including a 180×80 cm table, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw) without circuit breaker
- Breaks and meals as indicated in the program
- Illimited Wifi
- A badge that gives you free access to the entire technical and scientific programme.
- The list of participants to the event
- Possibility of registering an additional person at the special “accompanying person” rate
Depending on your requirements and preferences, you can contact Florian Canuto:
Phone number: +33 (0)7 61 55 24 36
Fax : +33 (0)4 37 28 30 60
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Courrier : A3P, 30 rue Pré-Gaudry – Lyon 69007
Webinar advice : April 22th // June 17th
We use TEAMS (Microsoft Office) or ZOOM software to deliver our events in digital format. These secure and free collaborative platforms allow you to follow and interact with our experts, guests and other participants in the best conditions. This software is compatible with all operating systems (Windows / IOS) and offers an online version compatible with all browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, …).
Some companies, for security reasons, forbid the installation of the ZOOM application. No worries, you can join the webinar and follow the presentation directly from your browser. If you do not have any restrictions, we invite you to install the application for free on your computer.
In the event registration confirmation email, we will provide you with the link to access the session via the selected platform (TEAMS or ZOOM) that you will need to follow on the day.
We invite you to plan a quiet and comfortable place to follow the sessions in the best conditions. The A3P team is at your disposal to accompany you and to ensure the proper functioning of your remote system.
Accessibility : October 19th