CPV / QbD / Statistics
Since 2019, three A3P Working Groups have been operating in parallel to finalise their work in 2021. These are the Working Groups :
- Quality-by-Design ou QbD
- Continued Process Verification ou CPV
These three themes work in the same direction, i.e. process control. Indeed, QbD is a product and process design tool, based on science and risk analysis, which will enable the construction of a process control strategy, culminating in Process Validation.
Next, the CPV is a monitoring process that will confirm the validated state of the process over time. Statistical tools are used throughout the life cycle of the products, i.e. during these stages.
This coherence between these three themes led A3P to bring them together during the “Process Control 2021” days. Members of these three Working Groups will present lectures based on their work, i.e. product and process development, definition of control strategy, technology transfer, process validation, implementation of the CPV or integration of the CPV in the quality system.
The application of statistical tools, such as experimental designs, definition of sampling plans and validation criteria or control charts, will also be presented.
Speakers from outside the Working Group will share the implementation of these approaches.
To end these days, a round table will complete the exchanges between the congress participants and an exhibition of supplier companies will allow you to discover the market innovations available to industrialists.
Program in progess…
Wednesday 6 october
Thursday 7 october
Price : 900 € + Membership A3P : 220 €
If you want to book a stand, please complete the form below.
Map of the exhibition
|Company||Stand n°||Company||Stand n°|
Services included with the Table Top stand
- A dedicated exhibition area (2m deep x 3m wide) on which you can install your products and communication tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, product, … A basic equipment including a 180 x 80 cm table, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw) without circuit breaker, the loan of a Nespresso coffee maker with pods.
- Breaks and meals indicated in the programme.
- Unlimited Wifi.
- A badge that allows you free access to the entire technical and scientific programme.
- The list of participants in the event.
- Possibility to register an additional person at the special “accompanying person” rate (500€ ).
Depending on your requirements and preferences, you can contact Ludivine BAYLE or Florian CANUTO :
Phone : +33 (0)4 37 28 30 46 ; +33 (0)4 37 28 30 51
Fax : +33 (0)4 37 28 30 60
E-mail : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Adress : A3P, 30 rue Pré-Gaudry – Lyon 69007
On-site : 30 rue Pré-Gaudry, Lyon, Monday to Friday